Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Heavy leg day

The most important workout of them all if you ask me... It sucks pretty much the whole time you do it, and usually up to three days after. It even sucks thinking about it before hand. But like I said it is a must!  I took a few days off for the weekend due to some personal reasons but it is now time to get my week started.  Today I went to PF with my bro to really destroy every muscle in our legs... We started with 20 minutes of warm up cardio which was normal on lifting days then we went right inter super sets of  265lbs on the leg press and wall ball squats.  I did three sets of 12 each and my
Egs definitely let me know they were warm!  After that 3sets of dead lifts at 185 lbs also 12each.  Following that I was right into front squats, over head squats, and back squats.  I did one set of each 12 reps with 95 lbs on the bar.  With recent back issues I try to take it easy on my lower back to prevent further injury.  From here I went into walking lunges which are cool wit me but harder on my bro. Since we haven't lifted heavy in a while we did another super set of calf raises and hamstring extensions and called it quits. If you don't feel sick after heavy leg day you need to go harder people!!! Stay strong, stay fit, and stay fiending for more!








No comments:

Post a Comment