Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Two-a-days

Today was my day off... So that meant time for another 2 workout day.  It started off at about 9:30 am with my wife at the gym.  We did 10 minutes of cardio, and lifted back for a bit.  Not my hardest workout ever, but i was on 5 hours sleep, also knowing that I would return to the gym later in the afternoon.  So at 3 pm I was right back at it.  This time with my brother and his friend Jenn.  We did 20 minutes of cardio, and then lifted arms for about an hour.  I was fresh off a nap so it took me a while to wake up and get focused.... But when I did I was able to get some good sets in.

Tomorrow is my first workout with my tough mudder team since the mudder itself.  We plan to run 6-7 miles, and then do a 15 minute AMRAP crossfit workout of 5 push ups, 15 sit ups and 30 squats.  I'll post times, and set numbers tomorrow.  Then we are gonna have a beach day.  My first one of the year... pretty excited about that!  Go ham friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment